Fully-Furnished Apartments & Corporate Housing
Avenue West offers a variety of options for fully furnished rental apartments and homes in numerous locations across the US and Canada. Our short-term rentals are perfect for those in need of temporary corporate housing, furnished transitional housing, or month-to-month accommodations. Take a look at our inventory to find furnished accommodations near you.
3 Bedroom Apartment in The Greens at Van de Water
1,200 Sqft - Loveland, Colorado
The Greens at Van de Water
- Newer fully furnished executive rentals
- Loveland/Centerra area shops and restaurants
- Beautiful resort-style clubhouse
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Kitchen islands
- Patio/balcony with each apartment
- Central A/C
- Cable, high-speed internet, local/nationwide phone service & utilities included
- Standard rate includes a queen bed in each bedroom, beds can be customized upon request
- 40+” flat screen TV in living room, 32″ flat screen in master bedroom
- Pet friendly- restrictions apply
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,200 Sqft
- Price Type : Per Day
- Visits : 3625 in 1369 days
NOT FINDING WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
The AvenueWest Experience
From apartments to single-family homes, we maintain a variety of executive quality managed properties across the nation as well as Canada. Our team manages your stay from end to end: leasing, cleaning, and maintenance—we do everything in our power to provide a good experience for you when you are a guest staying with AvenueWest.
Units are fully furnished and move-in ready. Fully equipped kitchens, linens, towels, cable, internet, and utilities are included – just bring your suitcase. Month-to-month leases are available for all units unless otherwise noted. A 30-day notice to vacate is required. All units require a one-time, non-refundable departure cleaning fee. This will be charged in addition to your first 30 days’ rent and any other applicable charges. A utility allowance for gas/electricity combined is included in the rental rate. Overages will be billed to the tenant.